Application form for the Double H Club
Please note that only the details requested in red are mandatory except for the reference image if you don't have one available. (You can supply one later if you like.) Please don't use other people's images without permission. All other questions are optional, but the more information that you give, the better I can place your character in the storyline. Please refer to my story, The Double H Club for a sample of the wide variety of character species and personalities.
I hope to have an automated form soon, but until then you will need to copy & paste this section into an email to send to email@example.com - Subject = Herm Haven application.
Character name: Species: Who gets credit for the character? Email address: Website link: Reference image #1 URL: Credit for image #1: Reference image #2 URL: Credit for image #2: Reference image #3 URL: Credit for image #3: Personality: Character's background information:
(Put life story here if you wish!)
Birthday or Age: (Assume year is 2332.) Height: (Not counting ears.) Eye colour: Fur colour & pattern: Hair: Plantigrade, digitigrade, or taur? Clothing preferences:
Ornaments or Jewellery? Specific characteristics not noted above:
(build, general appearance, fetishes, etc.)
Occupation: Parents: (Both herms? One male? One female? Single sex with herm recessive genes? Names?) Relationships? Children? Breast size:
(Cup size? Can be vague or specific.)
(Sheath? Size? Can be vague or specific.)
How much do you wish to be involved?
(Mark maximum desired.)
[ ] Member only. [ ] Background character. [ ] Speaking part.
[ ] Major role. [ ] Anything goes!
Adult situations allowed? (Mark maximum) [ ] None. [ ] Tame. [ ] Moderate. [ ] Strong. Any additional comments?
Permission: [ ] I agree to allow Bernard Doove to use my character as I have specified above.
A reminder of the rules:
This is all in context with the Chakat Universe, so the following are the limitations on what is acceptable in your characters.
- Characters must be true hermaphrodites in other words, they must be equally capable of being a father and a mother. (No actual children are necessary, just the capability, and of course that is when they are sexually mature in the case of child herms.) No she-males, dick-girls or pseudo-herms of any kind.
- Mammals only. Sorry, no reptiles, birds, dragons, insects, fish or plants!
- Rare species discouraged. Let's face it if they are too rare, there won't be enough to maintain a breeding population. I will be soft on this requirement however.
- Hybrids in the Chakat Universe, some species are capable of interbreeding. Many of the earliest morphs created were so close to human that they could sometimes interbreed with them and with each other. These morphs were all plantigrade. Later morphs were more and more animal-like, and were usually digitigrade unless their base species was plantigrade (and sometimes in spite of that). These later morphs could interbreed with closely related species only. For example: dogs & wolves, or domestic cats & tigers.
- No hyper-herms all characters must be of realistic proportions. For example: on a human-sized morph, a ten inch cock will be considered the maximum. A smaller or larger maximum applies to small and large morphs. Bust size must also be within reason.
- While I realise that many characters will have their fetishes, this is project is not supposed to be focused on sexual matters. There will be child characters involved too, so please have a little taste.
- Please provide any history in context with the Chakat Universe. No magic or super-powers not covered by the known psionic Talents.
- Reference images are highly desired, preferably with both a clothed and a nude version. Nudes are to be tasteful - no body fluids or explicit sexual views. If the character is underage, it would be best that shi be clothed. I don't want to be accused of promoting cub porn!
- The location of this branch of the club is Melbourne, Australia. If you want to belong to another branch, please let me know and indicate if you're visiting or communicating with Melbourne members.
- I reserve the right to add to or amend this list as circumstances dictate. In other words, I don't want anyone trying to find a way around the rules or find some point that I failed to anticipate.
Go to Story Index.
Go to Introduction To Chakats.
Go to main Den page.